BROS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NEWVEMBER

Hello, true believers. I suppose I should say True Believer, since it seems only one person bothered to stick with it. Sad news, although I'm sure it will be taken rather ambivalently. I've decided to end Newvember.

As it is, nobody is following Newvember, with barely anybody even making a token effort. Over 5 days, only 6 people even voted on whether or not they were following, or attempting to follow, Newvember, out of 113 (It was 114, apparently somebody unsubscribed). This was an attempt to make something neat, to make a month where people could try their best to improve themselves. I suppose I was too ambitious in that respect. I must have  requested  more from my audience than they were capable of. Clearly, I asked too much. For this, I sincerely apologize. Maybe I'll have better luck some other time, although I highly doubt it. 

3 comments:

  1. R.I.P newvember, too bad it didn't succeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it didn't work out <333 I didn't really know how much it meant to you ;__;

    ReplyDelete