BROS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

NEWVEMBER DAY 7: YUKKURI TAKE IT EASY

Welcome back, True Believers! If you have been keeping up, congratulations, you have made it through the first week! If you have maybe slipped a bit, don't fret, just get back on the horse and continue. Today's challenge illustrates the importance of not overexerting yourself.


TODAY'S CHALLENGE IS:
PRACTICE MEDITATION

It is important to give it your all, but if you work at 100% constantly, you will burn out, and will progressively get sloppier and more tired in your actions. It's important to take some time for yourself as well. Meditation is an excellent way to Take it Easy. Breathing meditation is one of the easiest methods of meditation, and it only takes a few minutes out of your day. There are more disciplined kinds of meditation, like Zen Meditation, but since this is the day of rest, there is no need to go so far unless you are serious about improvement.

Here is a simple guide on breathing meditation:

And a guide on Zen Meditation:

For those of you who enjoy music while meditating, here is a collection of suitable songs, complete with RainyMood accompaniment:

Easy Mode: Take it Easy
Casual Mode: Yukkuri Take it Easy
Normal Mode: Practice Breathing Meditation
Hardcore Mode: Practice some other type of meditation
Nightmare Mode: Practice Zazen

As usual, comment. Till next time, True Believers!

3 comments:

  1. How is Yukkuri Take it Easy not the absolute most easy mode?!

    Well, I practice passive meditation as it is. I'm pretty sure I get irritable and unpleasant when I can't take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand still so mediation is hard for me. Stupid autism.

    >vip-mellow.swf

    I knew about the animu and vidya one but not this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I don't like about this day is that I don't understand your silly Japanese =P

    Anyway, I'll do normal mode at the least, possibly nightmare mode. This is a fun challenge for either :3

    I haven't really been keeping up with the rest of the challenges though :<

    ReplyDelete