BROS

Monday, November 1, 2010

NANO NANO(WRIMO)

As mentioned in my other post, to kick off Newvember, I have decided to participate in NaNoWriMo this year. NaNoWriMo is an organization, and a challenge. Basically, it calls on new writers to pledge to write 50,000 words towards a new novel in the month of November.

It's really expanded by leaps and bounds since it was first started in 1999. I figured, I might as well give it a shot. Truth be told, I don't really have a concrete idea for a story yet. I'm sure I'll figure something out, but if any of you guys got some ideas, I wouldn't be adverse to hearing them.

Is anyone else gonna do NaNoWriMo as well?

Speaking of writing, the Jimmy Nikola update is coming soon, as well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I've been wanting to do NaNoWriMo for so long, but the problem is that it's in November... which for me is very busy. Especially this year.

    Best of luck on yours, man!

    ReplyDelete