BROS

Friday, November 12, 2010

THE ADVENTURES OF JIMMY NIKOLA: GENUFLECTION THE 16TH

[X] Leave

These guys are total fucking loonies. If you stick around, bad things will happen. It'll all end in tears, you know it. Best just to make like a tree and get the fuck out of here. You duck under the arms of a beefy man who is attempting to tape a fire ax to his shotgun, and mumble something resembling an apology.

"Gotta, stove on. Bye, okay." You announce, before calmly walking out the door and SPRINTING AS FAST AS YOU CAN FOR THE NEAREST BUILDING. You make it to the nearby DUNGEONS AND VALUES nerd-store. Ah, finally, something relaxing. It seems that you are alone, for the time being. Only a single zombie is making teeth-filled kissyfaces at the door. Probably more will join him, but you should be out of here by the time that happens. Now then. You are by all accounts a nerd, in an abandoned nerd boutique. There is practically everything you could have ever wanted. Too much to list. Mangos, animus, videya gaems, tabletop game die-casts, rulebooks, figurines, trading cards, random merchandise. You start to drool.

"MOTHER OF MOE"

THEY HAVE THE NEW NEVER-BEFORE-RELEASED MAIDO MISAKO TOASTER COZY. THEY WERE SOLD OUT IN JAPAN! You make for it, and as soon as your fingers touch it, you hear a huge crash in the back room.

"WEREN'T DOIN NOTHIN!" you yell, turning around as quickly and nonchalantly as possible, given the circumstances. More sounds of rummaging from the back room. Maybe you're not alone in here after all.  Hmm...


[]Go check out the back room
[]TIME FOR LOOTAN!
[]Run screaming like a tiny baby man out of the store
[]Genuflect


[X]Genuflect

You fall to your knees before the dead man.

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU FAINT TO DEATH! FORGIVE MY HORRIFYING RUSE, IT WAS MERELY LIES AND CHARLATANRY!" 

The zombie opens an eye and stands back up. Your eyes bulge out from your head.

"You're not a zo-"

"ZOMBIE!" you scream, and hit him in the head with a handful of magazines.

He screams and grabs the nearest object, a deadly deadly lampshade.

****

One completely pointless and largely embarrassing fight later, you have come to the begrudged conclusion that neither of you are probably zombies. 

"So, um... welcome, I guess. We're going to escape in this bus." You pat the bus congenially. The strange man nods feverishly.

"Okay, uh, when are you leaving?"

"At 1. So, in about an hour." 

"We need to leave NOW! I just came from the graveyard. You're not going to believe what just happened."
You somewhat doubt that. Probably involves zombies. You like to think you're pretty jaded in respect to this whole outbreak. There's no way anything he says is going to jar you.

So he tells you.

And it does.

"So, you're telling me somebody was CONTROLLING them?"

"Yeah. That MAN IN THE BLACK COAT."

"... Why did you say it like that?"

"Say what like what?"

"You just... Never mind." 

He stops and toys with his DSi for a bit.

"So, what should we do, then? Go now, or wait?"

[]Leave now
[]Check F.O.R.T.U.N.E.
[] Wait until one
[]Genuflect

4 comments:

  1. [x]TIME FOR LOOTAN!

    Whatever is in that backroom will be easier to handle with some awesome items :3.
    And if your blade of 9 is finished enhancing, then maybe you could get something really useful to add to it ^^.
    I wonder what 50-sided dice would do? XD That could get fun, if a bit silly.

    [x]Check F.O.R.T.U.N.E.

    But don't take too long. Just see if there's anyplace good to go while leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [X] LOOTAN. It would not feel right to just not check everywhere...maybe a gaming replica of a knife or plasma rifle. Polyhedral dice can make awesome weapons if you know how.

    [X] Leave now. LEAVE NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [x]Go check out the back room.

    We can deal with this, /then/ go lootin'. Then we'll have all the time we need.

    Also, chain swords. For the Emperor.

    [x]Check F.O.R.T.U.N.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. []TIME FOR LOOTAN! You'll probably get jpanese or medievil weapons in a nerd store so looking around for those would help.

    []Check F.O.R.T.U.N.E See if anyone can shed more light on this MAN IN THE BLACK COAT character.

    ReplyDelete