BROS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

THE ADVENTURES OF JIMMY NIKOLA: GENUFLECTION THE 15TH - PART FINAL

BE THE DJ!

You are now the DJ! You brush a hand across your brow, wiping away sweat that is cold, confused, and a little shocked that it is seeing the outside world. You are not used to all this exertion. The product of your uncharacteristic effort gleams in the flickering light of the church garage. While it certainly isn't a tank, the bus' windows are reinforced well enough to withstand any zombie assault. You doubt it will hold up for extended periods of time, but you only have to keep them from getting in until you leave the city.

You nod. "Very good. Time to finally start taking it easy."



As you flop onto a chair, your taking-it-easy-time is ruined by some unsavory screaming coming from outside. What the hell? Can't you get any peace and quiet? Despite your griping, the noise isn't fading. In fact, from outside, there rises such a clatter that you spring from your chair to see what is the matter. You tear open the shutters and throw up the sash.

"KEEP IT DOWN OUT THERE, YOU HUGE UNDEAD ASS!"

Zombie status = Told. You start to close the window, when suddenly, someone dives through it.

"AAAAHHHH!" you scream, and bring out your TURNTABLES! You fire off a record and smack the undead beast in the chest, breaking your record uselessly against him.

"AAAGH!" he screams, flailing his arms and diving for cover.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You respond, rapidly firing records. One after another, they break uselessly on his back. No good, your weapons are useless! You panic, and realize that the door is on the other side of him. You start looking around for something heavy you can throw at him.

The zombie slowly rises to his feet and reaches into a small bag, pulling out a Nintendo DSi.

"Take... THIS!" he screams, and turns on his videya consouls.

"D-ding..." the videya D-dings.

You stare for a moment before suddenly falling backwards, clutching your chest and screaming in agony. Zombies won't eat you if you're dead, right?

"Oh god, are you okay?"

Wait, he's talking? He can't be a zombie if he talks, right? You start to get up. Upon seeing a "dead" man rising, he promptly falls to the ground! T-the shock must have killed him outright. Poor bastard.

[] Wake the dead
[] Read him his last rites
[] Now I can take it easy
[] Go alert the others
[] Genuflect




MEANWHILE, OUR HERO IS GETTING READY TO ROCK AND/OR ROLL!


"So, if you follow the rules, you won't get hurt." Roman explains, pointing to a large poster with "THE RULES" printed in large, bold font. It seems pretty professionally done, with a few extra rules scrawled on the bottom. It seems he's had this for a while. Probably well before the Zombie Apocalypse.

THE RULES
 1. Trust no one
2. The best defense is a good offense
3. Always count the shots
4. Keep your provisions in check
5.Shoot first. Don't wait to get shot.
6.  Be ever Vigilant.
7. Feel no pain.
8. Don't think, feel.

Underneath that,
9. Shoot them in the head. It's the only way to kill them
10. Don't get bitten
11. Don't get bitten.
12. DON'T GET BITTEN.

"I see. These rules are... certainly enlightening." you comment, carefully weighing your words.

"Aren't they, though? The great survivalist, P. G. Gimmits wrote them. Not the last four. I wrote those. He wrote the other ones." Roman nods in appreciation.

"Right on... That sounds cool. Okay."

You wander away from the poster. This hardware store is kind of giving you the creeps. You don't like people in the best of situations, and this is a really tense time, cooped up in close quarters with many well-armed surly thug-looking guys. You are pretty nervous.

[]Go hide in a corner 
[]Try to make small-talk
[]Leave
[]Inquire about armaments.
[]Genuflect


9 comments:

  1. [x] Wake the Dead.

    Yay for Pokey guy! :D

    [x] Genuflect.

    A situation where it makes some sense :D Or at least more than most of them.
    OBEY!! D:<!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this entry.

    [X] Now I can take it easy

    There is no other choice.

    [X] Genuflect

    I want to see [X] Genuflect win for once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [x] Now I can take it easy


    [x]Genuflect

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYONE CHOOSE GENUFLECT FOR BOTH OPTIONS.

    Something cool will happen.
    I already voted a single Genuflect, and Mezzo says I can't change it.

    IT IS UP TO YOU TO MAKE IT A DOUBLE GENUFLECT ALL THE WAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. [X] Genuflect

    and

    [X] Genuflect.

    Thanks, Mezzo's Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vinyl is useless!
    [X] Genuflect

    Sorry Mezzo, but
    [X]Inquire about armaments.

    It's the right thing to do and you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. [x] Genuflect.
    It is rather our fault he's out...

    [x] Inquire about armaments.
    We gotta ask the trigger-happy armed guys why they do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. >My face when people are voting for Genuflect.

    >Realize I can't post pictures in comment.

    >My face.

    >Realize I can't post picture of my face when my face in comment.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbzflQJo6pI

    ReplyDelete