BROS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

THE ADVENTURES OF JIMMY NIKOLA: GENUFLECT

[X] Genuflect

You fall to your knees.

"I'm sorry, Roman! I cannot handle the majesty of your rough and tumble bunch! I am just a spineless nobody who ain't worth nohow anyhow! Please spare my life!"

Roman erupts into flames at your prostration.

"YOU DARE TO SPEAK SUCH THINGS TO ME?! I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH BEHIND ROUGH AND TUMBLE METHODOLOGY! BEHOLD, THE TUMBLETRON 2000!"

The wall behind you explodes outwards, and motorcycle with monster truck wheels squeals to a halt in the store. David Hasselhoff dismounts from the bike,  taking off his sunglasses to reveal another, smaller pair of sunglasses underneath.

"Did somebody ask for a life lesson?" He demands.

Roman pushes you towards the Hoff, who Hassels you up and down before strapping you to the back of the bike.

"LESSON ONE: DON'T BE A BUSTA!" He activates the turbo-boosters, and you are launched off the nearest ramp into low earth orbit. You die of asphyxiation and shock.

YOU HAVE DIED.

Retry? 

[] Go hide in a corner
[] Inquire about armaments
[] Leave
[] Try to make small talk

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [x] Leave.
    These people are crazy.
    Sorry my first post was derped

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [x] Genuflect.

    Oh, that was fun! Let's do that again~

    Kidding xD
    Really though, I choose

    [x] Leave.

    I agree. These people need their heads examined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [x] Try to make small talk.

    It'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tied between Small Talk and leave...

    ReplyDelete
  7. [X] Leave

    Since no one wants to vote, I'm changing my vote.

    ReplyDelete