BROS

Monday, October 11, 2010

TRAIN YOUR ⑨ IN MINUTES A DAY.

Jimmy Nikola's votes are all tied up, and the next post is gonna be a long one. In the meantime, enjoy this game.
The game is "Cirno Training" and it is at first glance a simple math game. The trick to it, however, comes from the fact that Cirno, of Touhou fame, is an idiot.

The game itself is simple. You will be given a simple addition of two numbers, and two answers to choose from. Answer INCORRECTLY, unless the answer is ⑨.

You get points based on how quickly you answered, up to 5 per question, and it continues to get faster and faster, necessitating faster answer times. My personal record is 287. How far can you get?



10 comments:

  1. Oh god, I never thought I'd hate myself for having basic knowledge of math.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Votes are tied up? What will happen now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to learn japanese math symbols for this game

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I got 2. Then I got 62 on my second try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post man keep em coming ! and check out my reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max, it's only addition. The problem is always simple addition, it's just a matter of answering "right" and quickly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was pretty fun. thanks for showing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, made 194 :D

    Still not your score though :< Geez, you're insane!

    ReplyDelete