BROS

Friday, October 8, 2010

OTL

Sorry for the lack of updates today. I woke up a bit late and didn't have time to write it this morning, and then I worked from 1 to 8:30, because one person quit and one person had a week's suspension today, the busiest fucking day of the week. I think I'm also getting sick, as well. I'm exhausted, but I promise to have a new post tomorrow when I get off work, and it will be spectacular-tastic. Weekends will probably see less frequent updates and updates at odd times because of my work schedule, so I'll try to do two updates a day on the weekdays to make up for it. Maybe more if I get a creative hair up my butt.


7 comments:

  1. My cowork quit this week too makes life a hassle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting sick? ;~; Hope you feel better.

    Good luck with work as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. a throne of lies is nice :D i want one

    ReplyDelete