BROS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Spooky tidings to all you true believers out there! May you have a spooky good time, no matter what you are doing. Adventuring recommences with fervor after the holiday. I've been slacking on quite a bit of stuff, but I'm gonna make November a month for getting back on track. Going to start exercising more, eating better (lol yeah right, Halloween candy), writing more frequently, and being generally more awesome.

I'll have a post detailing more stuff tomorrow, so maybe we can get a little more awesome together.

In the time being, enjoy this Halloween filler video


9 comments:

  1. happy halloween to you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord, my friend sent me this Indian thriller video.... I hate that i can only think of that video when I see the one you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >I'm gonna make November a month for getting back on track.

    Don't forget to take it easy~ Your body needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our neighbors were playing this song non-stop. Needless to say, I do not wish to listen to it again.

    The candy I obtain in the Halloween season is enough to last me an entire fucking year.

    >Don't forget to take it easy~ Your body needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT KIND OF CANDY DO YOU HAVE, SIRE?

    ReplyDelete
  7. >Halloween filler video
    More like Halloween THRILLER video!
    Aha, I'm sorry, it had to be done.

    ReplyDelete