BROS

Friday, October 1, 2010

THE ADVENTURES OF JIMMY NIKOLA - PREAMBLE

I decided that, among other things, I'm gonna be doing a bit of a choose-your-own-adventure type deal on this blog. You see the poll to the right, the one about zombies and whatnot. Once I get started, I will have a poll on what to do next for each given part of the story.


With any luck, I should be able to post the first part of the adventures of Jimmy Nikola tonight. I'll end the current poll a bit preemptively, then. I don't expect it to be that big of a deal, it's only mildly amusing anyhow.

So, maybe expect a proper post from me tonight, but definitely expect some ADVENTURAN.

11 comments:

  1. ADVENTURAN IS WHAT I LIVE FOR! FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST NEW BLOGGER EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, you've got my interest....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does that mean it is ADVENTURE TIME?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems to be getting interesting, I'll look forward to the outcome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea, it seems to be getting quite a bit of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so down with this concept, it's unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Choose Your Own Adventure. This interests me. Now, on to your archives.

    ReplyDelete