BROS

Monday, October 25, 2010

THE ADVENTURES OF JIMMY NIKOLA: GENUFLECTION THE 15TH

[X] Consult with F.O.R.T.U.N.E. before deciding.

"I think I'm going to check in with some people online, to see what else is going on." You say. Rick nods warily. 

"Okay, well, I'm headed for the hospital. I guess I'll see you there if you decide to come." He starts walking in the direction of the hospital before stopping and turning around. "And... good luck."

With that, Rick says goodbye and deserts you. You watch him disappear over the rises and falls of the various rooftops. You log onto F.O.R.T.U.N.E.






Tesla!CoilpuFjLo   Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:40 Post. 5961625
So, I just killed a crazy zombie. It was yellow, and it spewed fucking fire at me, and attacked me with fire arms. It was not very fun. Just posting this as a heads-up, I guess. What's going on with everyone else? Some guy said he was heading to the hospital. I guess they have an evacuation thing there or something? Should I go? What is happening with you guys?



Rohan!Bo0s7Er9i8  Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:41 Post. 5961628

Our team is about to mobilize. All weapons are checked, we're geared up, and ready to begin the assault. If you want in, we're leaving at exactly noon. Better hurry. Right now, we're in the hardware store across from the mall. If you want in, knock on the side-door 3 times.



Goastly!W0oO0p1qns Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:41 Post. 5961630

I'm stuck :|


JessieIsMyWaifu!M3owTh5zg6 Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:42 Post. 5961635

The army is out of supplies. They say they're waiting to mobilize until the Major gets back. We're just kinda waiting here in the meantime. The fences are holding, but they aren't holding as well as we had thought they would. If the Major doesn't get back soon, they're just going to leave. I overheard one of them saying that the Solution had better work. Guys, I think they actually have a cure for zombism :O.


Rohan!Bo0s7Er9i8 Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:42 Post. 5961641

>>5961635
>Implying the "Solution" is a cure.
You don't watch many zombie movies, do you?


ResidentZombologist!bR4INS63rM   Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:43 Post. 5961644

>>5961641 

I seriously doubt the US is going to nuke itself, if that's what you're implying. Even for zombies. If the soldiers are as calm as Jessie has been describing, I'm sure they have some sort of idea what they're doing. Stop being so melodramatic, you're just going to make everyone panic.


Rohan!Bo0s7Er9i8 Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:43 Post. 5961647

>>5961644 

Hey, fuck you, nerd. The feds are a bunch of ruthless fuckers, they don't give a shit about the people still alive, as long as they can save theirown asses by nuking us, THEY WILL. Get it through your fat head.


Anonymous Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:44 Post. 5961652

Don't go to the sports collisum thing. The arena. Don't go there. I just came from there. It was a slaughter. Everyone is dead. they took my legs. help me, they took my legs.


Memnesis!!0000000000 Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:45 Post. 5961656

>>5961635

You're next. 


DJNeet!w3Eab0O7ua Fri, Oct 1 20X0 11:45 Post. 5961658

Things are going okay here. The bus is almost ready. We're going to be leaving probably at 1:00 or so. Once we gather up supplies and put them on the bus. We are still hoping somebody else will show up as well, although I doubt anyone is still even alive out there.  




Well. No shortage of drama, it seems. You can see the hardware store from here, so you might as well head there. Better get going. 

You set out along the buildings, in the direction of the hardware store.  Eventually, you find your way down a fire escape, to ground level, and sneak along until you find the side-door for the hardware store. You approach it hesitantly, and reach out, knocking once, twice, and a third time. There is a rustling from inside, and you debate running away, but then realize you would probably get shot. Just as you are about to panic, the door flings open, and a gruff, vaguely latino man, armed to the teeth, looks you over. He seems to come to a conclusion, and flashes a wide, disarming smile. 

"Welcome, brother!"

You manage a faint wave of your hand a muttered "hi."
"Come, come in." He leads you inside the hardware store, which has been made into a rag-tag command center. A group of rather unsavory folk, all armed to the teeth, watch you closely.

"Now, comrade..." He says amiably, before suddenly throwing you against a wall and breathing heavily.

"Have. You. Been. Bitten?" 

You glance around the room, at the rest of the "comrades" who have their weapons leveled on you.

"N-no, of course not!" 

He holds you up against the wall for a moment before releasing you.

"Very well. I can smell the fear on you. I know you wouldn't DARE lie, am I right?"

You nod vigorously.

"Excelente!" He throws his arms wide, gesturing around.

"Then welcome, brother, to CAESAR'S LEGION!"

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. Nice post, awaiting the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many tripfags on F.O.R.T.U.N.E.

    >Nice post, awaiting the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only the really dedicated are on F.O.R.T.U.N.E. at this point. If you look, the posting rate is dropping pretty dramatically.

    ReplyDelete