BROS

Friday, October 15, 2010

THE ADVENTURES OF JIMMY NIKOLA: 11TH GENUFLECTION

[X] Swing wildly, hoping to kill the zombies

"Oh SHIT!" You scream, swinging the blade around in a wide arc. By some sort of devil's luck, you actually hit a zombie, square in the chest. Frost starts to spread in midair, taking on a zombie-shape before the shape shatters into very visible bloody chunks.

"Okay... I can do this..."


You grip your sword in both hands and start to spin wildly down the corridor.

"DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" You scream, spinning with the fury of a thousand tops.

The rest of the Ghosts move easily out of your way, climbing onto the ceiling above you, although you are oblivious to this. You move almost the entire length of the hallway in said roundabout  manner before predictably becoming very dizzy.

"Oof." You brace your knees for support, trying your best not to throw up.

"That was a bad choice..."

The Ghosts agree with you, which they demonstrate by leaping onto your back and pinning you to the ground.

"OH GOD, I'M BEING RAPED!" you scream, as the zombies sink their claws into your weak nerd flesh.

You close your eyes and pray for a swift death. A swift death is not to come, however, as a thrown stapler halts their assault.

"Hey, you punks! Over here!"

You open your eyes and look in the direction of the screamer, in time to see a middle-aged man run down a corridor. The weight is lifted off your back as the zombie on top of you chases after him, flashing blue and fading out of visibility as it goes. You quickly stand up, coming face to face with the other zombie. It hisses at you, and you slice it's head in half with your sword.

"That hurt, you piss ass fuck." you say, trying to be tough. Your shoulders are currently searing with pain.

What should you do?

[]Go help the man.
[]Continue towards the exit, and out to the mall.
[]Try to find some sort of first aid for your wounds.
[]Genuflect

MEANWHILE: 

"Alright, we'll hit the mall from this angle. The doors here are already compromised, so we can blow this out with one of Chuck's grenades." The leader of the raiding party explains.

"Yeah, I still don't get where Chuck got grenades from," pipes up a scrawny, somewhat mousy guy with

"They are war heirlooms. They are completely legal for me to possess for their historical merit." Chuck says matter-of-factly.

"Who cares about legality? It's the end of the fucking world, we're about to go loot a god-damn mall."

"We are not LOOTING. We are obtaining supplies for our survival and the survival of others. This is a completely justified action." The leader says, tapping the map of the mall with his knife.

"Sounds like looting to me, Roman."

Roman sighs, idly picking the soft wood top of the picnic table with the tip of his knife.

"Can we just focus on the plan please? Death looms over the unprepared. Never be unprepared!"


SECOND OPTION SET (Pick one of these as well)
[] Be the tough guy
[] Be the brainy guy
[] Be the soldier
[] Be the girl
[] Be the DJ
[] Be the Pokemon Master

10 comments:

  1. [x] Help the man.
    It'll be useful to have some support :D

    Second set:
    [x] Be the Pokemon Master
    Because I said so >:U

    ReplyDelete
  2. [X] Go help the man.

    It's what I'd do.

    [X] Be the girl

    I wish to be the (little) girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [X] Go help the man.
    Morals.

    [X] Be the DJ
    Because there always needs to be a DJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. didnt read ur posts but i AM supporting

    i enjoy long walks on the beach, miami vices and cold showers

    -brah

    ReplyDelete
  5. [x] Go help the man.
    Guy just saved us, after all.

    [x] Be the soldier.
    Because he will get the most action (and probably die.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. [x]Try to find some sort of first aid for your wounds.

    [x] Be the girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. help the man

    be the pokemon master

    >:D

    ReplyDelete